This week I spoke to Catherine Slater, an associate producer at The Imaginarium, the production outfit founded by Andy Serkis and Jonathan Cavendish, and a BAFTA-nominated producer, whose first short film Wale was shortlisted for the Oscars.
It was brilliant to hear about Catherine’s journey from assistant to associate producer, as well as how she balanced a full-time job with the full-time job of producing a short film.
- Follow Catherine on Twitter!
- The Imaginarium
- Watch the trailer for Wale and keep your eyes peeled for where and when you can see the full short
- And here’s the Wale film website
- Bounce cinema
- Follow Lili Lea Abraham on Instagram! (the production designer Catherine spotlights)
- Watch Dumplin’ on Netflix